- Annual Health and Medical Record Information and FAQs
- Annual Health Form (ABC) (turn in new form every September)
- Youth Application (complete once)
- Adult Application (complete once to be a uniformed leader)
New Cub Scouts
- 5 Things To Know Before Starting Cub Scouts
- About the Lion program for Kindergartners
- Guide to uniforms and details for insignia
- Wilmington Scout Shop web site and directions
All new adult volunteers need to take Youth Protection Training. Please follow the steps below to get registered on the my.scouting.org.
- Go to my.scouting.org
- Create Account
- Are you associated with Scouts? Yes
- Do you know your member number? No
- Fill in personal information.
Once on my.scouting.org
- Go to Home…My Dashboard
- Ensure you are on YPT tab for Youth Protection Training
- Click Take Course
- Allow approximately 30-45 minutes to complete course.
Note: Youth Protection Training expires after 2 years. After 2 years, you must retake the course to stay active as a volunteer.
Please be sure to take a screen shot of your training certificate.